Watson Hall

Originally built in 1893, Watson Hall was updated in the mid-1980’s to house Yale’s Department of Computer Science. The building includes offices for faculty, graduate students and seminar rooms.

2011 Classroom and Seminar Space:  The creation of a new classroom space to accommodate 25-30 students; this included new finishes, lighting, and a new audio-visual system.

1998 Classroom and Laboratory Renovations: Fourth Floor spaces that were previously underutilized and open to the public corridors were converted to classroom and engineering lab spaces.

1996 Robotics Laboratory: Interior renovation that converted a two-story atrium into a glass enclosed robotics lab for computer sciences engineering. Renovations  and upgrades to several classrooms and labs were also included.